Monday, January 2, 2012

Inspired

The year two thousand and eleven brought many things.  I experienced my first year of motherhood.  I became a stay-at-home mother.  I purchased my first home {with Mikey}, and moved to Atlanta. My resolutions for 2011 were to be more active and learn to swim.  Micah has definitely caused be to be more active, but I did not learn to swim.  While I didn't learn to swim in 2011, it's still on my to do list.  Maybe 2012 will be the year.  Micah had his first New Year, Valentine's Day, Easter, Independence Day, Halloween, and birthday.  This year has been so many things.

In 2012, instead of making resolutions, I want to focus on a theme.  I thought about many things that I want to focus on for the new year.  Be encouraged.  Optimism.  Inspired.  Present.  Intentional.  I chose inspired.  I want to see inspiration in every day and in every opportunity.  Here is to God's favor and wonderful blessings in the new year.

No comments: