Thursday, January 26, 2012

Micah's Randoms

Beware, this post is full of randomness.  If that doesn't frighten you away, carry on.

*****

I may have a Linus on my hands.  Micah was caught dragging his blanket around behind him last night.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

*****

He's such a clown.  Yesterday afternoon, he was walking around with a clipboard and a pen.  He would bang the pen against the clipboard, and he had a lot to say.  If he was the boss, I would be afraid someone was getting fired.  I only regret that I did not have a camera in my hand to videotape this.  There's really never a dull moment in the Giles household.

*****

Micah also has this habit of stretching out.  He will see something that he wants to investigate more closely, and lay down on his belly in front of it to play with the item.  We have been told by his eye doctor that he will be near sighted.  I hope this is more of his way of investigating and not a sign that his eyes need to be corrected already.  I can't imagine trying to keep glasses on his face.  He's playing with a spoon in these pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

*****

Finally, I'm including a picture of his new {to him} shoes.  {Just for you Mimi.}  I finally got to check out Kid 2 Kid.  They had some nice things.  Of course, the selection for girls is better, but I was able to find a few things for Micah, these shoes included.  He actually likes having them on, and will sometimes go get them so that I can put them on for him.

Photobucket

*****

Also, I could have totally written this blog post.  Minus the exercise, because let's be realistic, exercising is really not in me.  I went to bed at around 11:40pm last night.  That is really a huge thing for me, since it's nothing for me to go to bed at 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning or later.  Small steps.

No comments: