Thursday, January 13, 2011

4 Turn Offs

10 Things in 10 Days: Day Seven - Four Turn Offs

1.  Rudeness:  I dislike rude people.  That includes snide remarks, passive aggressive jokes, and acting as if you are better than others.

2.  Body Odor:  I think this is pretty self explanatory.  I don't want to smell myself.  I certainly don't want to smell anyone else.

3.  Smoking:  Yuck.  I don't know anyone who wants to kiss an ash tray.  I certainly don't.  It's an expensive bad habit to have, and an unattractive one at that.

4.  "Pretty" Men:  I don't really know what to call this, but I am turned off by men who are prettier than most women.  I also consider it a turn off when it takes a man longer to get ready than his female counterpart.  But then, I am also turned off by unkempt men as well.  I don't find sagging pants, unkempt hair, or grills attractive.

No comments: