Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Weather Advisory

The south is not known for it's winters.  As a matter of fact, most of the people that I know who moved here from more northern parts of the country usually complained that one thing they didn't like is that there is really no discernible difference between our seasons.  Typically, summer lasts from May through October.  Or at least it feels that way.  And we very, very rarely see winter weather.  It just doesn't get cold enough here usually. But, lo and behold, the weather man was finally correct.  For the last two days, Micah and I have been in the house, hiding away from the weather outside.  I have been home from work enjoying "snow" days.  For me, they were actually ice days, but they were enjoyed anyway.  Here's what I saw out the front door.

No comments: