Monday, January 10, 2011

Eight Weeks Old

Micah is eight weeks old today.  This week was my first week back to work.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  However, for the last few nights, Micah has been waking up every two hours or so to eat. That does not make for a well rested mother.  He is eating very well, and he feels like he has put on a good bit of weight.  I can't wait until his two month appointment to see how much he actually weighs.  Micah loves to "talk" to you.  As far as he is concerned, if you're talking, you are talking to him.  It makes for interesting phone conversations, especially when you're holding him.  He's been sleeping in his crib at least part of the night.  Usually the reason he moves into bed with me is because I'm too sleepy/lazy to get up and put him back in his crib. He is a sweetheart, and loves to cuddle.  Here's the eight week old in all his glory.

No comments: