Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011

“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.” ~ Seneca


Today marks the beginning of a new year.  Before me is a blank slate.  It is up to me to fill it, with love, laughter, and memories. And that's just what I plan to do. 

We all know that typically people set New Year's resolutions.  Usually, I do not.  I find it to be a waste of time, because I generally do not follow through.  This year is different.  After birthing Micah, I have found that I tire easily and lack stamina in physical activities.  I want to be more active.  I also want to strengthen and tone my body.  Don't get me wrong, I doubt I'll be running to the gym.  I just want to be able to keep up with my baby as he grows, and to be comfortable in my skin.  I also plan to learn to swim this year.  So there you have it.  My New Year's resolutions are to be more active and learn to swim.  

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: