Tuesday, January 18, 2011

iRamble

Here we go with yet another rambling post...

Hi. My name is Tasha, and I am a mac.  I have found that I like apple products.  I love my iPod and MacBook.  However, I will not be jumping on the iPad bandwagon or the iPhone bandwagon either.  At least not just yet.  My MacBook works well enough for me.  I don't feel the need to purchase an iPad to go with it.  I also love my Android phone, and will not be giving it up for no stinking iPhone.
***
I attempted to make onesies for Micah for every month.  That did not go well.  The first iron-on transfers that I used just did not work.  The image wouldn't transfer onto the onesies.  Big fat fail.  The second iron-on transfers that I tried, worked!  However, it rubbed right back off with any contact.  Another big fat fail.  So, short of ordering personalized onesies, which I will not do, I think that idea is scrapped.  Though I do have another idea that I will work on.  If it works, you'll see it here.
***
I don't get to spend as much time with my youngest brother as I used to for various reasons. But I love the time that I do get to spend with him.  He has recently started requesting to spend time with us.  His usual reason is that he needs to see his nephew.  I love that little boy.
***
Micah is starting to drool.  Not cute. But the bibs that he will wear are.
***
I am super excited for the Super Bowl.  My team is at home chilling, but that won't stop me from choosing a side and cheering for both teams.
***
We found out not so recently that we're having a niece instead of a nephew. (I forgot to update.)  Hopefully, boy or girl, the baby will arrive healthy.  She (or he) will be spoiled regardless.  And since we're talking about new babies, one of my girlfriends is having a baby too.  So many new blessings being added to our lives.
***
Auntie Angel will be home soon, and I'm so excited.  She has informed my mother and I that if Micah is not present at the airport to pick her up, we might as well not come.  That's Angel for you.

No comments: