Monday, January 31, 2011

Eleven Weeks Old


Micah is eleven weeks old today.  I realized yesterday that Micah has teeth coming in.  He has started drooling in the last couple weeks.  I knew that meant that soon we would have teeth.  Well yesterday when he was "talking" to me, I noticed that two little rice on his bottom gum.  I called mom over, and she affirmed that they were definitely teeth peeking through his gum.  He growing too fast.  He's very active, kicking his legs and waving his arms, and he follows you with his eyes when you move across his field of vision.  He loves to converse, and if you talk, he will talk to you.  I also think it's about time to go clothes shopping for 3-6 month clothes.

Micah's being dedicated on February 13, so we're preparing for that.  More on that in a couple weeks, but his outfit has been chosen.

No comments: