Monday, October 8, 2012

Brain Dump

Prepare for a brain dump of randomness.

*****

We had more visitors this weekend.  My best friend and her daughter came to meet Corrin.  Corrin was kind, and woke up for the visit.  

*****

I watched Lifetime's remake of Steel Magnolias and The Carlina White story.  Those were two movies that I probably shouldn't have watched back to back.  They make you think about what you would do in a given situation.  They also made me realize how truly blessed I am.

*****

Our current goal is to transition bottle feeding Corrin.  She's currently exclusively breastfed. However, like I said in her one month update post, she is refusing all artificial nipples.  The plan now, is to bottle feed her during the hours that I would typically be at work, and breastfeed during the time I would be home.  We'll see how it works.
Photobucket

*****

Corrin had her first bath.  She enjoyed the water, and didn't fuss at all until she had to get out of the water and get dressed.  It took us a while to give her  first bath, because her belly button took a while to heal completely.
Photobucket

*****

We're in party planning mode around here.  Wish us luck.

*****

Did you see the South Carolina/Georgia football game?  The Gamecocks sent the Dawgs home with their tail between their legs!  Go Cocks!

*****

I do believe that I am currently functioning in safety mode due to sleep deprivation.  I am aware that I'm not fully functional, but I can't seem to come out of the horrible sleep pattern that I've fallen into during maternity leave.

*****

That is all for now.

No comments: