Monday, October 1, 2012

Big Boy Room Inspiration Board

Much like Corrin's nursery, I know what I would like Micah's big boy room to look like.  There's already been a major change in my vision for Micah's room.  The paint color is a different color and a lot darker than I have originally intended.  My original color scheme was navy blue, red, and white.  We have since changed the room that has become Micah's room, and left the paint as is.  Instead of moving Micah into and painting the purple guest room, we have given him the room that was Mikey's game room, and moved Mikey out.  

Micah's furniture has followed him to his big boy room.  He's also still in his crib.  We debated about transitioning him to a big boy bed also, but decided to leave him.  Given his choice, Mikey would have him in a big boy bed.  I, however, am not ready for him to transition, and I don't think he's ready either.  He's not attempting to climb out of his crib.  He sleeps very well in his crib.

Anyway, here's my inspiration board for Micah's Traveling Big Boy Room...

Photobucket

.

No comments: